<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/571887894620195625?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysrememberthisday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME ♥
Welcome to
You'll always remember this day
if you don't hate me.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ME ♥
-I love cookies and cream ice cream!

-I love Pirates of the Caribbean!!

-Mr Brain ROX!!!

ARCHIVES ♥

October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥

MUSIC ♥

Put your playlist/music here ;D

TAG ♥
LINKS ♥
Ly-Shan

Marcia

Hope

Agents' joint blog

Jolene

psst!! KINDLY Click here for the links :))

Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links





Credits*

Leave this portion alone yeahs?
Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : xXx
Image : xXx
Software : xXx
Fonts: xXx
Basecodes : xXx



Geoggy
Wednesday, October 7, 2009♥

Ok, stupid title, i know. But it's fun!!!
Okay, I sound high. Believe me, I'm not.
As you can tell from the dumb title,
tomorrow is geog exam and
I'm stressed but not as stressed as yesterday.
But still very stressed.
Okay, I shall end this boring monologue now.
And go back to mugging:(